2. No Attorney-Client Relationship. TRANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION IN THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE, AND RECEIPT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE, AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY MESSAGES TO RIE THROUGH THE SITE TO CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT UPON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING LEGAL COUNSEL OF THEIR OWN DIRECTLY. THE HIRING OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION THAT SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY UPON AN ATTORNEY WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS NOT PROVIDED IN THE COURSE OF AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE OR TO SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM AN ATTORNEY LICENSED IN THE APPROPRIATE JURISDICTION.
RIE provides general information on the Site, and this Site is for general information purposes only. Certain information on the Site may relate to legal topics, cases, and information pertaining to the legal and business community. You agree that the information on this Site does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Do not consider the Site to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state.
3. Compliance. RIE is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where the marketing material does not comply with applicable State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication. No representation is made or intended that the quality of the legal services to be performed by RIE (if any) is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each representation has unique facts and circumstances that may impact results.
4. Electronic Communications. Visiting the Site or sending emails to RIE or its attorneys constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that RIE or its attorneys and designees provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
RIE SHALL BE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RIE OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although RIE attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform RIE so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
6. Trademark Notice. The logos attributable to RIE and included in the Site are the trademarks and service marks of RIE. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
7. Confidential and Proprietary Information. RIE does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to RIE through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
8. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. RIE makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-RIE website, please understand that it is independent from RIE, and that RIE has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-RIE Website does not mean that RIE endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. Accordingly, RIE can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites nor can the fact that RIE has included this link(s) serve as an endorsement by RIE of any of these sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. RIE is providing this Site, the information, the listings, and the links contained herein only as a convenience to you.